Pages

Monday, June 18, 2012

Thanks from a Fangirl - 1000 Views!!!!

Hello, hello all!  Today is a very special day because I've finally hit over 1000 views.  I know there are posts and videos out there that could easily run billions of laps around my humble, little blog but I am none-the-less thankful for all the support and love you wonderful people have brought me over the last several months.  I really thought for a time this blog was going nowhere fast, but now it's rapidly growing success is making all that hard work feel worth it.  I'm doing what I set out to do; I'm reaching out to fellow nerds and people curious about nerd culture and telling them what it's like. You've given a nerd girl a voice in a world where many nerd girls are hiding (I know I was for a LONG time) and now we are slowly getting a louder and bigger voice. You are all so magical and if it where possible, I'd come and hug all of you!


(>'')> <(''<)

 :Virtual Hug: >.<

Who knows that the future holds for your happy and humble Patchwork.  All I know is I've got some great people standing with me and I can't wait to see who I pick up next (Maybe a Tinman this time?)

As always, toodles!

PS: I want to do something special to celebrate.  Would you like to request a post? Ask me questions about myself?  Write what you want in the comments below and I'll make something happen!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That's an accomplishments. Our gift should be more of your work put up on here! Congrats again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll make sure to mad hype it all the way to 100,000 views.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stick with it. If you build it they will come! :)

    ReplyDelete