Pages

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Some Quick Updates

Just a heads up boys and gals!  First, thank you to all the new followers and viewers!  You have no idea how wonderful it is to log on to not only see that my view numbers have gone up, but that people have left me comments!  Keep them coming!  I love hearing your thoughts and impute!  If there is anything you'd like to see more of, I'm all eyes and ears!  Second, I'm in my last year of college and this semester is starting to wrap up.  With that said, we might see a slow down in my posts.  I will do my best to keep articles coming but some of them might need to be brief blips.  Your understanding is greatly appreciated!

Also!  I'd like you all to know that once my school year wraps up I hope to get started on creating my first videos.  Please keep in mind that I have no experience with video or editing so the first videos are going to be rough, very rough!  Additionally, if anyone has advice on how to get video footage onto editing software, I'd love to hear your tips.  I have a mac if that helps!  Feel free to leave me some advice hear or email me at besidethecontroller@yahoo.com

Again, it has been amazing to see my small but strong fanbase begin to grow.  I hope to only make you guys happy with the work I produce.  Thanks for all the support!

I leave you with this....



Tootles!

3 comments:

  1. Well it depends on what editing software you are using. Are you using Final Cut or iMovie? You can probably make the video into mv4 format for either one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Opps. Sorry I meant to say mp4 format. Sorry about that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No worries! I have iMovie on my computer!

    ReplyDelete