Pages

Sunday, April 8, 2012

My Side Projects

Oh boy, I'm good at bitting off more than I can chew!  Lately, my school work is getting pretty intense with final projects coming up!  I've also been actively involved in my Dungeons and Dragons game 1 to 2 times a week!   Now, on top of writing this beloved blog of mine, I've got an itch to start writing again.  I've got two main projects going on.  One is a children's chapter book and the other is an fantasy novel.  I would love to give you guys details, but I'm a naturally over protective person when it comes to my writing.  I barely let myself reread or even friends and family that I've known for years.  I hope to keep you guys in the loop as far as my process goes and who knows?  Maybe someday I'll be announcing a publication on here!  That would be a great joy to share with you all!

I'm going to try very hard to keep myself productive and not stretch myself too thin!  Even if I can't give plot details, would anyone be interested in updates on my writing process?  I sense a new article coming!  Thanks again everyone for putting up with my lack of fully, fledged updates!

Tootles for now!

Xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment